Eurorack case 6U/114HP Studiocase
This professional handmade 6U Eurorack case for modular synthesizer is a perfect larger starter case for those looking for a high-quality budget-friendly option to begin their exploration into Eurorack modular. It’s also a great expansion case for modular synthesizer enthusiasts with growing systems. The case features an ergonomic design that provides easy access to all of your modules. The 114hp version provides 228hp of space. The case features an integrated Konstantlab Boardpower PSU and a total of 40 power headers on the busboards, and comes completely assembled, wired, tested and ready for you to load it up with your modules and play.
6U Studio Series features
- 9mm CNC cut birchwood construction with ergonomic angled design
- Covered in High Pressure Laminate (Funky Yellow HPL or Classic Black outer layer and White HPL inner layer)
- Four 114HP rails with M3 threaded inserts
- Konstantlab Boardpower PSU
- Two MDLRCASE busboards (40 power headers)
- Side-mounted power switch with inlet
- Meanwell power adapter included
- 1.8m power cord
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Completely assembled, wired, tested, and ready to play!
- 114HP: 60cm x 30cm x 20cm
Measurements in desktop position
Top row, Top rail: 5cm
- Top row, Bottom rail: 14cm
- Bottom row, Top rail: 8cm
- Bottom row, Bottom rail: 11cm
Power Supply Options
Konstantlab Boardpower PSU
Our custom busboards feature 20 shrouded headers that prevent accidental reversed connection of modules, LED status indicators for each rail, and easily accessible screw terminals for connecting to your power supply or additional busboards.
- 20 standard Eurorack keyed headers. These power connectors feature safety notches to prevent the accidental reversed connection.
- 3 power rails 12V, -12V, 5V
- Voltage indicator LED on every power line
- Decoupling capacitors to remove residual PSU ripple at every power line
- Switchable 5V linear voltage regulator for power supplies that don’t support 5V output
- 2 screw terminals for power supply and additional busboard connection