- 84HP: 17cm x 45cm x 17cm
- 114HP: 17cm x 60cm x 17cm
- Top rail: 6cm
- Bottom rail: 14cm
Power Supply Options
Mean Well RT65B
Closed case design with integrated short-circuit and overvoltage protection makes the Mean Well switching power supply a great choice. It is universal so it can accept a wide range of mains voltages, from 100V to 240V.
- 2800 mA @ 12 V
- 500 mA @ -12 V
- 5000 mA @ 5 V
The PSU3 is a strong power supply for Eurorack modular systems allowing up to four busboards to be connected to a single unit. While the PSU-3 does not have the integrated short-circuit and overvoltage protection of the Mean Well, it does supply more amperage on the -12V rail. If you need more -12V than the Mean Well can provide, this supply is a great choice. It is also universal so it can accept a wide range of mains voltages, from 100V to 240V.
- 2000 mA @ 12V
- 1200 mA @ -12V
- 4000 mA @ 5V
Our custom busboards feature 20 shrouded headers that prevent accidental reversed connection of modules, LED status indicators for each rail, and easily accessible screw terminals for connecting to your power supply or additional busboards.
- 20 standard Eurorack keyed headers. These power connectors feature safety notches to prevent the accidental reversed connection.
- 3 power rails 12V, -12V, 5V
- Voltage indicator LED on every power line
- Decoupling capacitors to remove residual PSU ripple at every power line
- Switchable 5V linear voltage regulator for power supplies that don’t support 5V output
- 2 screw terminals for power supply and additional busboard connection