12U Performer Series features
- 12mm birchwood fully nailed and glued construction
- Sprayed with special 2-layer black protective coating
- Detachable middle ring/spacer allows modules to be fully-patched during transport
- Spacer functions as a rock-solid stand when the case is open
- Flush-mounted rails allow the modules to be mounted evenly with the sides of the case
- Top and bottom sections can be detached and set up side-by-side as two separate 6U cases
- Eight 104HP rails with M3 threaded inserts
- Two MDLR PWR powered busboard, (80 power headers in total)
- Two side-mounted power switches + powerinlet
- Two 1.8m power cords
- High-quality Penn Elcom components
- Super-comfortable Luxe carrying handle
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Completely assembled, wired, tested, and ready to play!
- 59,5 cm x 33 cm x 24 cm
- 9.8 kg (includes rails, power supplies and other hardware)
- 7 cm available depth between top of rail and bottom of case
- 5,4 cm available depth between top of rails and top of shrouded header
- 4.2 cm available depth between top of rail and power supply
Power Supply Options
MDLR PWR powered busboard 45W version.
MDLR PWR is a high precision low noise and high power bus board for your eurorack modular systems. With a total of 40 headers you’ll never run out of connectivity, so all your lovely modules can be easily connected.
Due to super easy installation (it’s only about connecting two cables) this MDLR PWR PSU solution is perfect for use in DIY projects as well.
By using an external PSU adapter there is no risk of high voltages inside your eurorack case.
MDLR PWR is fully protected on the input as well on the output to ensure maximum security.
Dimensions 420 x 140mm
+12V / 2A
-12V / 1.2A
+5V / 1.5A
Output stability ±1% for 0-100% load
Input 18V ( 16V – 20V )
Output Connectors 40 x 16 pin IDC for flat cable
Input connectors WAGO spring terminals + 5.5 / 2.1 DC inlet
Input reverse polarity
Output short current – automatic recovery
Output over current – automatic recovery
All output protections are independent for each rail
Other Input common-mode LC filter with high efficiency of canceling noise and interference from input connector
- Additional input filter on each regulator for minimal output noise and interferences
- Shield for reducing RF interference from regulators
- Star distribution topology on PCB
- Each “beam” from star topology has 4 headers with noise canceling capacitors.
- In star topology center are another noise canceling capacitors
- A big ground plane on both sides of PCB
- Blue LEDs indicate present and drop of output voltage
- Recommended power brick for one board – Mean well GSM60A18-P1J